Full-stack Web Developer, Entrepreneur
- 5+ years` experience on web development including 50M PV/M website, iPad magazine ranked at 1st in book category and enterprise video conference product.
- Develop both client-side and server-side.
- Specialize in web server implemented with Java EE or PHP using frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, CodeIgniter.
- Broadcast live video and service on-demand video using FFmpeg and Wowza Media Server.
CEO, Agreable, Inc.
Seoul, South Korea — Mar 2015 ~ Present
Develop HMR (Home Meal Replacement) e-commerce platform “Wing Eat” for processed food manufacturer in South Korea. Implement with Meteor and MongoDB.
- Succeed in making profit in a first month, $20,000 in 6th months.
- Get a seed investment from Venture Capitalist Primer.
Web Developer, Estsoft
Seoul, South Korea — Sep 2013 ~ Feb 2015 (a year and 6 months)
- Simplified maintenance of widget system through modifying it which had mutually exclusive Content Management System (CMS) and API into one being able to work at general system, and this improvement shortened development period almost half.
- Applied lazy loading to client of widget system and loading time of widgets doesn`t affect whole page performance.
- Developed general CMS module with various functions in order to remove redundant codes through from server-side to client-side. Especially a function making flexible input form helped CMS`s extendability. So, average issues on new CMS declined 10 to 2~3.
Web Developer, Futurewiz
Seoul, South Korea — Feb 2012 ~ Aug 2013 (a year and 6 months)
- Revised recording module of Wowza Media Server to async and non-blocking. Former module waited IO thread while coping video into storage server. This improvement removed missing videos.
- Designed general components on Flex video player. There was many redundant codes on client-side because difference of programs between customers was usually only design. This improvement standardized components.
Front-end Developer, Bitdot
Seoul, South Korea — Aug 2010 ~ Aug 2011 (a year)
- Developed pagination library which loads articles through AJAX call according to user interaction. Also, this library had many features optimized on limited environment such as loading alternative images while uncertain user interaction rather than render whole article. This feature could shorten article loading time from 5~7 seconds to 1~2 seconds.
- Programming Languages
Familiar with : C++, C#, ASP
Proficient : HTML5, CSS3, Less
Ionic, ActionScript (Flex), Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery(UI, Mobile), WordPress
Proficient : Java EE (Spring MVC/Security/Social/Boot, Hibernate)
Meteor, Node.js (Socket.io, Express), PHP (CodeIgniter, Smarty)
Apache, Nginx, AWS
Proficient : MySQL (MyISAM, InnoDB), MongoDB, MSSQL
Familiar with : Redis
- Video Streaming
Proficient : Wowza Media Server, FFmpeg
Proficient : Android, Phonegap
- Operating System
Proficient : Linux (Fedora, CentOS), Windows Server 2008
Proficient : Eclipse, Git, Maven, SVN, Redmine, Grunt, Flash, Photoshop, Yeoman
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Hongik University
Seoul, South Korea — 2009 ~ 2016
- Take three years off from school because of working in lieu of mandatory military service
- Take classes on accounting and marketing
- Computer Research Club 09, Wall Painting Club 09
- Engineer Information Processing
Human Resourses Development Service of Korea
- E-test Professional
- Book club activity
I found “Agreable book club” in the district of Gang-nam, Seoul. and nearly 55 peoples participate in this club every week.
Homepage : agreablebook.com
Instagram : instagram.com/agreable.bookclub
Facebook : facebook.com/agreable.bookclub
I especially like Norah Jones and Tony Bennett.
The best movies in my life are The Hitchhiker`s guide to the Galaxy and Contact written by Carl Sagan.